Daniel A. Ross is a partner in Hill Wallack LLP’s Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy practice group.
Mr. Ross concentrates his practice on bankruptcy, foreclosure, eviction, commercial real estate transactions and litigation.
Mr. Ross earned his J.D. from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law and his B.A. in Business from the University of Washington. He is admitted to practice law in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C. and Wyoming.Leadership
Presentations and Publications
- Member, ALFN
- Member, USFN
- Member, Mortgage Banker’s Association
- Member, Washington Mortgage Banker’s Association
- Member, Lake Washington Schools Foundation
- Speaker, ALFN Bankruptcy Intersect, February 12, 2020
- Co-Author, Washington State Real Property Deskbook, Bankruptcy Chapter
Mr. Ross lectures on bankruptcy on a regular basis as well as provides training to employees, mortgage servicers, investors and financial institutions.