Hill Wallack LLP is a leading law firm with offices in Princeton, Cedar Knolls, Cherry Hill and Red Bank, New Jersey, Yardley, Pennsylvania and New York City.
Our regional strength places us in an ideal strategic position in today’s rapidly growing global marketplace. Our over 80 attorneys with trusted experience have provide sophisticated, high-level legal services for more than four decades in a cost-efficient, responsive and individualized manner. Hill Wallack supports, engages and empowers individuals and businesses of New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York through the legal services we provide.
We understand that diversity and inclusion enrich the client experience and that excellence in service comes from encouraging and valuing collaborative and thoughtful solutions that incorporate the distinct experiences, perspectives and backgrounds of our talented teams of professionals.
AVAILABLE ATTORNEY POSITIONS
Paralegal – Community Association Collections – Cherry Hill
Immediate Opening - Cherry Hill law firm needs a bright, motivated individual, Community Association collection experience would be a plus. Position requires an articulate well organized person with good communication skills, ability to work independently and take initiative. This position is for someone seeking to work independently within the support of a team environment. Candidate must have a four year degree, paralegal certificate or equivalent experience. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation and sick time, and 401k plan. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS ASSOCIATE (Princeton office)
Hill Wallack's Community Associations Practice Group is currently seeking an associate for our Princeton, NJ office. Commercial Litigation /Collection attorney with one (1) to three (3) years experience required along with excellent research, writing, and communication skills. New Jersey Bar Admission required. Compensation commensurate with experience. Hill Wallack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
NON ATTORNEY POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Clerk – Princeton
Hill Wallack LLP’s, Princeton office is currently seeking a Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk. The successful candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of proper expense posting and will be responsible for the daily posting of all incoming receipts to client accounts and scanning deposits on the banks websites.
Basic excel knowledge and be comfortable working with all levels including upper management and observes confidentiality of client and firm matters. Detailed oriented, ability to multi-task, eager to learn and career driven. This role requires candidate to work in the office daily, no remote options.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Entering vouchers for firm related costs
Other administrative duties to assist accounting team.
Prior accounting cash application experience is preferred.
Position is located in our Princeton Headquarters
Hourly rate $17-$22 per hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Princeton Office)
Hill Wallack LLP is looking for a permanent full-time receptionist/ administrative assistant in their Princeton Office. Experience in the legal field is an asset but not a requirement. Position requires experience working in a professional office setting with a high level of activity, confidentiality, and integrity. Candidates should possess exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to multi-task and easily adapt to change. It is essential that candidates can meet deadlines; have ability to anticipate events and follow through; pay strict attention to detail.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answering telephone and online inquires
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and conference room
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Schedule appointments
• Prepare correspondence;
• Maintain marketing records.
• Register attorneys for events, seminars and programs
• Order marketing materials
• Scanning and saving documents
• Entering time for attorneys and
• Additional administrative support as needed
Experience is a plus, but it is not a requirement, we will train the right person.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Legal Assistant – Creditor’s Rights/Foreclosure (Princeton Office)
IMMEDIATE OPENING - LEGAL SECRETARY/ASSISTANT- Hill Wallack LLP has an immediate opening for a legal secretary to provide administrative and secretarial support to the Creditor’s Rights and Foreclosure Department in their Princeton office. The candidate should have 3+ years experience with Creditor’s Rights/ Foreclosure. Responsibilities include assisting attorneys and other staff as needed.
Tasks generally include drafting, responding to correspondence and updating client systems. The position requires substantial coordination with other legal assistants, paralegals and attorneys in multi-disciplinary team environment.
This individual must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software programs. The qualified Legal Secretary will be a team player who can manage independent projects in a deadline-driven environment while utilizing strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Consistently and accurately updating the firm’s internal case management system, as well as all clients’ systems.
• Providing exceptional customer service to clients at every level of interaction.
• Drafting and Proofreading legal documents as required.
• Providing support to attorneys in a high volume, time sensitive atmosphere.
• Providing regular and timely client status updates, as well as continual follow-up on outstanding documents and or services. Coordination with title contacts to complete outstanding tasks such as recordings and retrieval of missing documents.
• Performing other duties and responsibilities as needed.
We are an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply. Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time