HILL WALLACK WOMEN'S INITIATIVE MISSION STATEMENT
The Women’s Initiative Committee aims to create an environment where women attorneys thrive as leaders in their profession and community. Female partners, counsel, of counsel, and associates comprise forty percent (40%) of the attorneys at Hill Wallack LLP. The Committee is committed to recruiting talented women to join Hill Wallack’s team of attorneys, nurturing the professional skill development of the firm’s female attorneys, and mentoring the next generation of the firm’s women leaders and legal professionals. Moreover, the Committee supports the career and business goals of women in the communities that the firm serves. The Committee’s growing list of initiatives includes hosting and sponsoring legal seminars, conducting round table discussions for professional and business development, and holding marketing events for both local and state businesses and organizations, and in particular those businesses that are owned or managed by female and other minority business leaders. The Women’s Initiative Committee members are heavily involved in the local communities in which they live and work, participating in, contributing to, and serving as leaders of numerous organizations, including those dedicated to women’s interests.
Some of the organizations and entities that our committee members participate in or are leaders of include:
- The New Jersey State Bar Association, including Young Lawyers Division and Women in the Profession Section;
- The Pennsylvania State Bar Association;
- The County Bar Associations for Mercer County, Middlesex County, Morris County, and Bucks County, including Morris County Women’s Lawyer’s Committee, Middlesex County Diversity Committee, and Bucks County Women Lawyers Division;
- Princeton and Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce;
- New Jersey Defense Association and Defense Research Institute;
- Princeton and Bucks County YWCA;
- Yes We CAN Food Drives, Executive Council;
- Pennsbury Manor Historical Society;
- Big Brothers Big Sisters;
- Bharat Sevashram Sangha of North America;
- New Jersey Supreme Court, Office of Attorney Ethics;
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association.
HILL WALLACK WOMEN'S INITIATIVE CONTACTS:If you are interested in finding out more information regarding our Women’s Initiative Committee, or would like to collaborate on an event with our Committee, please contact Suzanne M. Marasco, Supti Bhattacharya, or Ozge Otarsi-McCue.