March 21, 2022
Nine attorneys throughout Hill Wallack's New Jersey offices have been listed in the 2022 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers
The recognized lawyers are in practices such as Insurance Coverage, Complex Litigation, Construction, Family Law, Land Use, Personal Injury highlighting the breadth and depth of our capabilities as a full-service central New Jersey law firm.
Attorneys Listed in the 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers are:
- Eric Abraham (Princeton, Business Litigation)
- Supti Bhattacharya (Princeton, Family Law)
- Thomas F. Carroll, III (Princeton, Land Use/Zoning)
- Stephen Eisdorfer (Princeton, Land Use/Zoning)
- Gerard Hanson (Princeton, Insurance Coverage)
- Michael S. Karpoff (Princeton, Construction Law)
- Suzanne Marasco (Princeton, PI General: Defense, 10-year honoree)
- Abby Webb** (Red Bank, Family Law)
The following attorneys are recognized on the 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars List:
- Megha R. Thakkar (Princeton, Family Law)
** Denotes an attorney who is recognized on a Top 50 list.
The annual Super Lawyers list recognizes the top five percent of lawyers in New Jersey for professional achievement within their areas of practice. The yearly Rising Stars list recognizes the top 2.5 percent of lawyers under the age of 40 in practice for ten years or less.
Attorneys are selected through a process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
To read about the Super Lawyers selection process, please click here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.