Community Associations Group to Host Webinar on Things to Consider Before Reopening Amenities at Your Community Association
One year after the lockdown, several states and local governments are moving toward lifting or easing social distancing guidelines due to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Community associations in New Jersey now need a plan in place to address the reopening of their amenities.
While restoring access to these amenities is a priority for many communities right now, reopening amenities is not a one-size-fits-all approach and requires careful planning and counseling.
Join us on March 18 at 12pm to 1:30pm for a webinar to help attendees address the myriad of issues involved with safely reopening their facilities and explore the risks and liabilities involved for community associations.
This webinar will cover:
- Considerations and timing for opening and operating different types of amenities
- The benefits and limitations of tort immunity
- The types of necessary waivers community associations need to protect themselves
- What kinds of protective provisions in contracts should be in place such as force majeure, pool contract provisions and requiring contractors to follow CDC protocols
- The importance of following governmental guidelines
- The impact of vaccines on reopening plans
Learn more and register here.