- Gary Ahladianakis is a member of the firm’s Trial & Insurance Defense Group based in the Princeton office.
Gary is a seasoned litigator with over 18 years of legal experience handling matters involving personal injury, motor vehicle liability, premises liability, products liability, construction defects, employment litigation, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, whistleblower retaliation, and consumer fraud claims in both State and Federal courts.
In addition to English, Gary is fluent in Greek.
As a seasoned litigator, Gary is guided by his belief in a practical approach to litigation, which combines a dedicated work ethic with common sense and attention to the finest detail in order to obtain the best and most efficient results for his clients.
This guiding principle along with his talent for persuasively articulating his client’s position to the proper audience – whether it’s another attorney, a judge or a jury – enables him to obtain very favorable results for his clients on either side of the “v.”
Prior to join Hill Wallack LLP, Gary’s diverse legal career has seen him practice at small general-practice litigation firms as well as large insurance-defense firms located from Somerset to Atlantic Counties, handling both plaintiff and defense matters on behalf of individual, private corporate and public entity clients, including Title 59 claims. Gary specializes in employment discrimination, wrongful termination, consumer fraud protection and personal injury matters.AFFILIATIONS
- Gary is active in the New Jersey State Bar Association as well as local bar associations.
- Gary is also very involved in the local Greek community, having both been a long-time parishioner of St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church in Perth Amboy and also having served on the Church’s Parish Council.
- He is a member of The White Mountains, Inc., a Cretan cultural fraternity located in Highland Park, having served on the Executive Board, as Treasurer and as Corresponding Secretary.
- Gary is currently serving as the second-term District 2 Governor (New York/New Jersey/Virginia/DC) of the Pancretan Association of America (www.pancretan.org) which is a nationwide association of chapters developed to promote the social, ethnic and cultural relations of Greek peoples whose ancestors hail from the island of Crete in Greece.
Gary has previously spoken on the Young Lawyers Symposium panel on the topic of “The Associate: How to Get Noticed When You’re a Small Fish in a Big Pond.”
He also authored an article for Dictum, the Young Lawyers Division Newsletter, entitled “Jersey City Prisoner Re-entry Program: Where Ex-Offenders and Young Attorneys Work Together on the Path to Redemption.”