Paul R. Sheehan is counsel in Hill Wallack LLP’s Trial & Insurance Defense practice group. Mr. Sheehan splits his time between the Princeton, N.J. and Yardley, Pa. offices.
Mr. Sheehan concentrates his practice on commercial litigation and has worked on numerous diverse litigation matters, as well as matters in real estate, business contracts, family law and intellectual property.
Mr. Sheehan earned his J.D. from Temple University’s Beasley School of Law, and during his time there he edited the Temple International and Comparative Law Journal. He also interned for Judge Eduardo C. Robreno in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He is an Approved Arbitrator of New Jersey Superior Court’s Civil Division (Commercial). Mr. Sheehan earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with honors from the Rhode Island School of Design, and Master of Fine Arts at Temple University’s Tyler School of Art. Prior to his law firm work, Mr. Sheehan was Associate Director of Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts.Mr. Sheehan is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, U.S.D.C., District of New Jersey, U.S.D.C., Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.Leadership
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Bucks County Bar Association
- Member, Mercer County Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Chandler Hall Health Services, a Kendal Affiliate 2012 - Present (Board Chair, May 2016 - Present)
- Youth Softball Coach, Langhorne A.A.; Pennsbury A.A.; Lower Bucks Lady Lions, 2011 - Present
- News Release: Paul R. Sheehan Joins Hill Wallack LLP As Counsel In The Trial & Insurance Defense Practice GroupMarch 4, 2019