Marc H. HermanPartnerPrinceton, NJ
Marc H. Herman is a member of the Workers' Compensation, Litigation Division, Employment & Labor Law and Complex Litigation practice groups in the Princeton, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP.
Mr. Herman concentrates his practice in the litigation of labor disputes, workers’ compensation claims, as well as commercial disputes, primarily concerning automobile dealerships.
Mr. Herman is admitted to practice in the State Court of New Jersey (1997). He earned his J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law, Newark. He served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Robert A. Longhi, A.J.S.C. from September 1997 – August 1998. Mr. Herman is a summa cum laude graduate of the Elliot School of International Affairs of the George Washington University.
- Litigated hundreds of workers’ compensation and labor disputes on behalf of self-insured corporations, insurance companies and government entities
- Counsels automobile dealers in regulatory and litigation matters including defense of multiple class action suits alleging consumer fraud and regulatory violations
- Handles litigation of insurance coverage claims on behalf of insurers and policy holders
- Counsels not-for-profit entities concerning the roles and responsibilities of trustees to charitable organizations
- Member, New Jersey Defense Association
- Member, New Jersey Self Insured’s Association
- Barrister, Justice James H. Coleman Inn of Court
- Member, State of New Jersey, Department of Labor Lien Task Force
- Delegate, N.J. State Association of Jewish Federations
- Chair, Governmental Relations Committee, Jewish Federation of Greater Middlesex County
- Founder, Nefesh Yehudi Academy
- Member, Allocation Committee, Natan Foundation
- Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars Edition 2006, 2007 and 2011. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.