Jill M. Fein is counsel in the Yardley, Pa. office of Hill Wallack LLP, where she is a member of the Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy practice group.
Ms. Fein concentrates her practice in all areas of creditors’ rights, including foreclosures, landlord tenant matters, and ejectments, as well as other property related litigation. Her practice also includes handling commercial litigation matters, representing secured creditors in bankruptcy cases, and quiet title actions.
Ms. Fein earned her J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law and she earned her B.A. cum laude in Political Science from Siena College. Ms. Fein is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania (2014), New Jersey (2014), the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2015), and the U.S. District Court for New Jersey (2016).
Presentations & Publications
- Member, Bucks County Bar Association
- Member, American Legal & Financial Network (ALFN)
- Selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars List 2019-2021 in Creditors’ Rights The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Author, Governor Wolf Extends Prohibition on New Residential Foreclosure Filings to August 31, Hill Wallack LLP Client Alert (July 2020)
- Co-author, Pennsylvania Enacts Fast-Track Foreclosure Process for Vacant Properties, Hill Wallack LLP Client Alert (June 2018)
- Co-author, Hill Wallack Exceeds Fannie Mae Information Security Guidelines, Hill Wallack LLP Client Alert (May 2018)
- Hill Wallack Attorneys Selected to the 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars ListsMay 23, 2022
- Client Alert: CFPB Releases COVID-19 Mortgage Servicing Final RuleJune 29, 2021
- Client Alert: Biden-Harris Administration Extends FHFA Moratorium to July 31, 2021June 24, 2021
- David Truelove and Jill Fein Named to the 2021 Edition of Pennsylvania Super LawyersMay 26, 2021
- Hill Wallack Attorneys Selected To The 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers ListMay 29, 2020
- Client Alert: Pennsylvania Enacts Fast-Track Foreclosure Process for Vacant PropertiesJune 25, 2018
- Hill Wallack Exceeds Fannie Mae Information Security GuidelinesMay 3, 2018
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Continues Growth of Its Bucks County Office with Addition of Four AttorneysOctober 30, 2017