Banking & Financial Services
Current conditions demand the concentrated abilities of a legal team capable of responding to all of the potential challenges and opportunities intrinsic in a banking transaction. The Banking & Financial Services Practice Group at Hill Wallack LLP has earned its dynamic reputation for being able to provide comprehensive banking services. We combine our legal experience with an understanding of your business needs and objectives to provide practical advice and facilitate successful completion of the transaction.
Attorneys in our Group possess many years of experience handling transactions. They concentrate in matters involving banking and secured transactions, debtor/creditor relations and bankruptcy, business, complex commercial real estate and asset based transactions, leasing, workouts, land use, environmental and litigation. Hill Wallack LLP Practice Groups draw upon each other, working in an interdisciplinary fashion to ensure clients receive optimum legal coverage.
Our banking services are fully comprehensive so as to assist in any and all aspects of the loan transaction including asset based, real estate based financings and complex lending arrangements. We closely monitor related market conditions and trends.
Choosing a law firm which is on the cutting edge of loan transactions can make a difference in reaching a successful outcome. The Banking & Financial Services Practice Group at Hill Wallack LLP is committed to achieving your goals through our providing aggressive and innovative solutions to all our clients banking needs.
- Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys Support the Hispanic Bar Association of New JerseyJune 22, 2019
- Event: A Financing Festival - A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the National Breast Cancer FoundationOctober 26, 2017
- Speaking Engagement: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Kenneth R. Sauter to speak on "Step by Step to Home Ownership"April 10, 2014
- Speaking Engagement: Kenneth R. Sauter to speak on "Step by Step to Home Ownership"July 25, 2013
- News Release: Hill Wallack Partner Kenneth R. Sauter Receives Morris Habitat For Humanity Donald H. Kuhn Inspiration AwardFebruary 26, 2021
- News Release: Hill Wallack Partner Kenneth R. Sauter Elected President of Morris Habitat for HumanityJanuary 28, 2020
- HILL WALLACK PROMOTES NICOLE PERDONI-BYRNE, MICHAEL P. MORROWJanuary 16, 2019
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Adds Two Attorneys To The FirmJuly 25, 2018
- Client Alert: Pennsylvania Enacts Fast-Track Foreclosure Process for Vacant PropertiesJune 25, 2018
- Hill Wallack Exceeds Fannie Mae Information Security GuidelinesMay 3, 2018
- Hill Wallack LLP Attorney Michael J. Shavel Receives Award for Distinguished Community ServiceMarch 14, 2018
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Promotes Two AttorneysFebruary 2, 2018
- Client Alert: New Tax Law Creates One-Time Loophole for NJ Residents to Save Thousands in Federal Income TaxesDecember 22, 2017
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Kenneth R. Sauter appointed to the Board of the Housing PartnershipOctober 19, 2017
- Hill Wallack LLP Attorney Nicole Perdoni-Byrne in the news - U.S. 1 NewspaperMay 11, 2016
- Rating Implications of Direct Bank Loan Financings of Municipal IssuersMay 30, 2014
- Changes To UCC Article 9July 30, 2013