Hill Wallack Community Associations Partner Loren Lightman, Panelist for AssociationHelpNow Live Stream
The Success of Your Projects Depends on the Proper RFP
Join Loren Lightman on Tuesday, February 24, 2021 from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Learn why the success of your project depends on the proper RFP. A successful project begins with the request for proposal. An RFP can protect the manager, board and association if your project becomes unsatisfactory.
The panelists will discuss critical legal, insurance, engineering and contractor components on the topics below.
- Avoid common mistakes that will cause your project to fail
- How to properly prepare your RFP
- Utilize your RFP to determine vendor’s competence and deficiencies
- Properly communicate your objectives in your RFP
- Legal terminology you must include in your RFP
- The relationship between insurance coverage and your RFP
- Create important flexibility in your RFP
Click here to register.
CEU: To qualify for CEUs you must attend the entire session. You must login into the session in order for our system to record your session.