Victoria J. Airgood is counsel in the Princeton, NJ office of Hill Wallack LLP, where she is a member of the Complex Litigation, Insurance Coverage and Administrative Law/Government Contracts practice groups.
Ms. Airgood focuses her practice on complex commercial disputes, business torts, engineering and construction defects and liability insurance coverage. She has a broad range of experience litigating cases in state and federal courts at the trial and appellate levels.
Ms. Airgood is admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey (1984), the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (1986), the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (1984) and Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1994), and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2012) and Third Circuit (1993).
Ms. Airgood earned her J.D. from Rutgers School of Law, Newark, a Master of City and Regional Planning from Rutgers University’s Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, an M.A. in experimental psychology from the University of Arizona, and her B.A., in psychology, cum laude, from Barnard College of Columbia University.
Ms. Airgood is admitted to the New Jersey Superior Court Roster of Mediators for Civil, General Equity and Probate Cases. She trained as a mediator through the New Jersey Office of Dispute Settlement and Seton Hall’s Institute for Dispute Resolution, Seton, and as a conflict transformation facilitator through the American Friends Service Committee, Alternatives to Violence Project.Representative Matters
Ms. Airgood has represented companies, lending institutions and individuals in a broad range of disputes, involving:
- Liability insurance coverage for claims involving toxic substances, environmental damage and construction defects
- Breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference with contractual advantage, misappropriation of assets, fraudulent transfer, and prejudgment attachment
- Unfair competition, trade disparagement and service mark infringement
- Commercial foreclosure and “lender liability”
- Sales of goods and security interests under the Uniform Commercial Code
- Real estate development projects and defects in engineering or construction
- Injunctive relief and specific performance
- Breach of corporate shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
Ms. Airgood has appeared in New Jersey state and federal courts, the New Jersey Office of Administrative Law, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and Massachusetts and Connecticut state courts through pro hac vice admission.Leadership
- Member, The Justice Marie L. Garibaldi American Inn of Court for ADR
- Member, New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- Member, Executive Board, Yes we CAN! Food Drives for the Crisis Ministry of Trenton and Princeton
- Member, Princeton Shade Tree Commission
- Past Commercial Law Liaison and Legal Specialist for ADR for the American Bar Association’s Central and East European Law Initiative
- Past member, Board of Trustees of Robins’ Nest Inc.
- Past member, Task Force for Equal Treatment in the Courts, U.S. 3rd Circuit
Event: Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys Present Short Discussion and Q & A on RGB
June 5, 2018
- Event: Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys Present Short Discussion and Q & A on RGB