ATTORNEY POSITIONS AVAILABLE
About the Opportunity
Our Princeton office has an immediate opening for an associate attorney to handle matters from a creditor's perspective arising under the United States Bankruptcy Code. We are searching for a self-motivated and energetic attorney to work as part of our team. The ideal candidate will work with other attorneys and legal support staff under the direction of a partner.
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed to practice in federal courts in New Jersey
- Licensed to practice in federal courts of other states, particularly Pennsylvania helpful
- Travel to hearings in New Jersey as needed. Travel to hearings in other states, particularly Pennsylvania as needed
- Familiarity with significant events in chapter 7 and chapter 13 cases
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Able to monitor simple and complex chapter 7 and chapter 13 cases
- Able to understand and analyze chapter 7 and chapter 13 cases
- Determine the need for responses and objections to significant events in bankruptcy cases
- Draft responses and objections to significant events in bankruptcy cases as needed
- Draft applications, motions, briefs, and related pleadings in bankruptcy cases as needed
- Communicate effectively with staff, opposing counsel and bankruptcy court personnel
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Experience:The candidate should have minimum 5 years of bankruptcy experience. Must have a strong work ethic, organizational skills, inter-personal and social skills, and be a self-starter.
WORKERS' COMPENSATION ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
Candidate should have 1 + years of experience handling personal injury and/or workers’ compensation claims. Excellent research, writing and communication skills required.
Candidate should have 2 - 5 years of experience in general and/or commercial litigation. Experience litigating insurance coverage matters preferred, but not required. Excellent research, writing and communication skills required. Judicial clerkship preferred.
GENERAL / CONSTRUCTION LITIGATION
Candidate should have 2 - 5 years of experience in general and/or construction litigation. Excellent research, writing and communication skills required.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to:
Michael Kahme, Esq.
Hill Wallack LLP
P. O. Box 5226
Princeton, New Jersey 08543-5226
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.
Employees of Hill Wallack LLP and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, marital status, gender or age.