Hill Wallack LLP is a leading law firm with offices in Princeton, Red Bank, and Cedar Knolls, New Jersey and Yardley, Pennsylvania. Our regional strength places us in an ideal strategic position in today’s rapidly growing global marketplace. Our nearly 70 attorneys with trusted experience have provide sophisticated, high-level legal services for more than four decades in a cost-efficient, responsive, and individualized manner. Hill Wallack supports, engages and empowers individuals and businesses of New Jersey and Pennsylvania through the legal services we provide. We understand that diversity and inclusion enrich the client experience and that excellence in service comes from encouraging and valuing collaborative and thoughtful solutions that incorporate the distinct experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds of our talented teams of professionals.
ATTORNEY POSITIONS AVAILABLE
The Firm seeks an attorney with 4+ years of experience to assist in general corporate governance, transactions, buy-sell agreements and related commercial transactions. Candidate should have a broad skill set for a busy and growing practice in a 60+ large regional firm with offices in Princeton, Cedar Knolls, Red Bank and Yardley, PA. New Jersey Bar Admission required and New York and Pennsylvania Bar Admissions preferred. Compensation commensurate with experience.
FAMILY LAW ASSOCIATE
The Firm seeks an attorney with 3-6 years of experience in New Jersey matrimonial and family law to become part of our rapidly growing team. The candidate will independently handle matters from start to conclusion under the guidance of senior attorneys, including client meetings, negotiations, and courtroom argument. Business development is also a significant part of attorney development and responsibility at Hill Wallack. The successful candidate is entrepreneurial and looking for further growth with our support and training through development and implementation of an individual brand and a business development plan.Qualifications:
- Bar admission in New Jersey required. Admission in New York and/or Pennsylvania a plus.
- Judicial clerkship in Family Law a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Solid written and verbal language and communication skills, including honed editing and proofreading.
- Must be detail-oriented and routinely self-manage follow-up to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task to manage multiple individual and team projects simultaneously.
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize and manage timelines.
- Fluency in multiple languages and/or knowledge of multiple cultural backgrounds a plus.
Hill Wallack LLP is seeking an Associate that will assist with handling all facets of general lender and contested foreclosure litigation in New Jersey, as well as support the Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights practice area team on various initiatives. Applicant must have 5 years commercial and residential foreclosure and creditor’s rights experience in New Jersey courts. The ideal candidate should excel in a fast-paced work environment, be comfortable attending motion hearings, trials, and other court conferences, and be well versed in motion practice. Pennsylvania and New York State courts experience a plus. Must have a JD from an ABA-approved law school and be an active member in good standing of the bar.
WORKERS' COMPENSATION ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
Candidate should have 1 + years of experience handling personal injury and/or workers’ compensation claims. Excellent research, writing and communication skills required.
Candidate should have 2 - 5 years of experience in general and/or commercial litigation. Experience litigating insurance coverage matters preferred, but not required. Excellent research, writing and communication skills required. Judicial clerkship preferred.
GENERAL / CONSTRUCTION LITIGATION
Candidate should have 2 - 5 years of experience in general and/or construction litigation. Excellent research, writing and communication skills required.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to:
Michael Kahme, Esq.
Hill Wallack LLP
P. O. Box 5226
Princeton, New Jersey 08543-5226
Strong administrative background with Trademark experience required. Duties include managing docketing software, preparing documents and communications specific to trademarks and patents. Facilitate and schedule meetings. Manage follow-ups and deadlines. Interface with attorneys, clients, agents and inventors. Knowledge of and experience with USPTO Trademark and Patent database. Attention to detail, resourceful, self-starter with can do winning attitude and desire to constantly learn and succeed in the practice of law as a career.Responsibilities:
- Assist attorneys with IP matters related to prosecution, litigation, deposition and trial prep, primarily involving Trademarks
- Prep filings with TEAS and PAIR
- Correspond and interact with opposing counsel, federal agents, clients, potential clients, foreign counsel and vendors
- Document review, proof reading, editing and formatting
- Maintaining calendars and communicating with attorneys to meet deadlines
- Assisting with business development, marketing and client retention
- Assisting with case management, maintenance and organization of files
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.
Employees of Hill Wallack LLP and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, marital status, gender or age.