The Real Estate Practice Group at Hill Wallack LLP represents all segments of the Real Estate community including developers, investors, landlords, tenants, lenders, borrowers and individual buyers and sellers.
Our attorneys have vast experience in all areas of real estate development, redevelopment, investment, leasing and lending. We consider the client's business needs and objectives in recommending a legal strategy that most efficiently accomplishes our client’s goals.
We provide effective representation in all aspects of real estate transactions from contract review and negotiation to financing, acquisition, leasing, environmental, zoning, construction and disposition. We closely monitor related market conditions and trends. Areas of particular interest from which our clients may benefit are resolution of title issues, permitting and land use approvals, condemnation, redevelopment, utility approvals, planned unit developments, transactions, environmental concerns, property management, tax appeals and construction industry matters.
Hill Wallack LLP has an active residential real estate practice representing individuals, banks, mortgage servicers, investors and business owners in all aspects of purchases, sales and refinancing. Our attorneys regularly work with corporations and Universities in connection with the relocation of their employees into and out of the State of New Jersey.
The firm’s cross-disciplinary approach allows the team to draw on the resources of our other practice areas including:
- Affordable Housing/COAH Proceedings
- Commercial Leasing & Property Management
- Community Associations
- Construction Industry
- Eminent Domain
- Land Use Solutions
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
- Corporate Law
Hill Wallack LLP's Practice Groups work in an interdisciplinary fashion to provide comprehensive representation and integrated solutions. The Real Estate Practice Group at Hill Wallack LLP is proud of its reputation for responsiveness and efficiency and their ability to handle your real estate matter with the skill and sophistication necessary to achieve the desired result.
- Hill Wallack Partner Kenneth R. Sauter to speak at NJICLE SeminarJune 13, 2019
- Seminar: Hill Wallack Partner Caroline Record to speak at NJICLE SeminarNovember 27, 2018
- Hill Wallack LLP Partner Caroline Record to speak at the 2018 Community Association Law SummitNovember 14, 2018
- Event: A Financing Festival - A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the National Breast Cancer FoundationOctober 26, 2017
- Webinar: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Jeffrey G. DiAmico Speaking on Live Webinar for CAI-Pa/DelvalSeptember 29, 2016
- Speaking Engagement: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Jeffrey G. DiAmico to speak at NBI Commercial Real Estate SeminarOctober 19, 2015
- Seminar: HW Partner Caroline Record to speak at NJICLE SeminarJune 3, 2015
- Speaking Engagement: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Kenneth R. Sauter to speak on "Step by Step to Home Ownership"April 10, 2014
- Seminar: Ryan P. Kennedy to Speak at NBI SeminarDecember 9, 2013
- Seminar: Partner Caroline Record to speak at NJICLE SeminarOctober 23, 2013
- Speaking Engagement: Kenneth R. Sauter to speak on "Step by Step to Home Ownership"July 25, 2013
- Expo: HW Master Sponsor at the Atlantic Builders ConferenceApril 10, 2013
- News Release: Hill Wallack Attorney Georgeann R. Fusco Appointed as Co-Chair of the Bucks County Bar Association Real Estate SectionApril 20, 2020
- News Release: Hill Wallack Partner Kenneth R. Sauter Elected President of Morris Habitat for HumanityJanuary 28, 2020
- News Release: Kenneth R. Sauter Named Vice President of Morris Habitat For HumanityMarch 12, 2019
- HILL WALLACK PROMOTES NICOLE PERDONI-BYRNE, MICHAEL P. MORROWJanuary 16, 2019
- Client Alert: Changes to Partnership Tax Audit Rules Can Cost Partners Money, Rights vs. IRS - LLCs, LPs, and other Partnerships Should Review Their Partnership Agreements ImmediatelyJanuary 10, 2018
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Kenneth R. Sauter appointed to the Board of the Housing PartnershipOctober 19, 2017
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Expands Presence in North JerseyAugust 14, 2017
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Welcomes Two Attorneys to Real Estate Practice GroupMay 1, 2017
- Hill Wallack LLP Attorney Nicole Perdoni-Byrne in the news - U.S. 1 NewspaperMay 11, 2016
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Partners Listed in The Best Lawyers in AmericaAugust 19, 2015
- Supreme Court Returns Affordable Housing Enforcement To The CourtsMarch 10, 2015
- Council On Affordable Housing Proposes New RegulationsMay 1, 2014
- Registration Required When Targeting New Jersey Residents For Sales Of Out Of State HomesMarch 19, 2013