Nicole Perdoni-Byrne is counsel in the Princeton, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP and a member of the firms’ Real Estate, Banking & Financial Services and Public Finance practice groups.
Ms. Perdoni-Byrne concentrates her practice in financial institutions and in all matters pertaining to banking and secured transactions, as well as representation of purchasers and sellers of commercial property and business assets. Her work includes preparation and review of loan documentation. She is also responsible for participation agreements, acquisition, construction and line of credit financing and refinancing, loan modification, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, grants, workouts and closings, as well as drafting and negotiating agreements of purchase and sale.
Ms. Perdoni-Byrne represents financial institutions throughout New Jersey.
Ms. Perdoni-Byrne is admitted to practice in the state of New Jersey (2001) and earned her law degree from Seton Hall University School of Law.Representative Matters
- SBA Lending – Ms. Perdoni-Byrne is one of a few attorneys in the State of New Jersey to become Designated Attorney under the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 Loan Program. She has spent the past year educating firm banking clients and contacts as to how the program works, how it is beneficial to their institutions and how it helps stimulate economic growth.
- Commercial Lending – She has represented major financial institutions in a wide range of commercial lending transactions. For example, she represented a major bank in the granting of an $80 million commercial line of credit to the borrower. This line of credit was participated out to three additional lenders. The transaction required the documentation of funding advance formulas and collateral. The loan was secured by liens on real property, contracts and liens on assets. The real property collateral was located in various states and necessitated the filing of lien documents in several jurisdictions.
- Acquisitions – Ms. Perdoni-Byrne represented the seller in a multimillion-dollar sale of a group of automobile franchises and the real property upon which they were located. She participated in the negotiation of all associated contracts, drafted all transactional documentation, and successfully conducted the closings associated with this transaction.
- Construction & Refinancings – She has prepared loan documentation for refinancing and construction loans, reviewed legal due diligence and formulated resolutions of legal issues, prepared loan commitments and closed these transactions.
- Public Finance – Ms. Perdoni-Byrne also represents clients in public finance matters. For example, she represented a bank in the issuance and purchase of New Jersey Economic Development Authority Tax Exempt Direct Purchase Bonds valued at $4 million.
Ms. Perdoni-Byrne is active within the legal profession as well as within in her community.
- New Jersey State Bar Association, member of the Banking Law Section
- Habitat for Humanity, Millstone Basin, member of the Family Section Committee
- Designated Attorney, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 Loan Program
- Named to the New Jersey Law Journal’s 2011 40 Under 40 for being recognized as an attorney who has distinguished herself among her contemporaries in the legal profession
- Hill Wallack LLP Attorney Nicole Perdoni-Byrne in the news - U.S. 1 NewspaperMay 11, 2016
- Hill Wallack LLP attorney Nicole Perdoni-Byrne has been named to the New Jersey Law Journal's 2010 ‘40 Under 40’. She is one of a few attorneys in the State of New Jersey to become Designated AttorneySeptember 14, 2011