Jill M. Fein is an associate in the Yardley, Pa. office of Hill Wallack LLP, where she is a member of the Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy practice group.
Ms. Fein concentrates her practice in all areas of creditors’ rights, including foreclosures, landlord tenant matters, and ejectments, as well as other property related litigation.
Ms. Fein earned her J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law and she earned her B.A. cum laude in Political Science from Siena College. Ms. Fein is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania (2014), New Jersey (2014), the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2015), and the U.S. District Court for New Jersey (2016).Leadership
- Member, Bucks County Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Roxy Therapy Dogs
- Member, American Legal & Financial Network (ALFN)
- Client Alert: Pennsylvania Enacts Fast-Track Foreclosure Process for Vacant PropertiesJune 25, 2018
- Hill Wallack Exceeds Fannie Mae Information Security GuidelinesMay 3, 2018
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Continues Growth of Its Bucks County Office with Addition of Four AttorneysOctober 30, 2017