Jennifer L. Webb is an associate in the Cherry Hill, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP and a member of the Community Associations practice group.
Ms. Webb focuses her practice on the representation of community associations. Ms. Webb advises community associations on matters including daily operations, the creation and enforcement of restrictive covenants and regulations, and fair housing compliance. She is also involved with the community associations collection practice.
Ms. Webb is admitted to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She earned her J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law-Newark and is a graduate of The College of New Jersey, magna cum laude. During her time at Rutgers University, Ms. Webb participated in the Domestic Violence Program, offering legal services to domestic violence survivors.Leadership
Presentations & Publications
- Pennsylvania/Delaware Valley Chapter of Community Associations Institute, Regional Council Board
- Elected to the Board of Education in Springfield Township, 2015-2018
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Law Journal: Rutgers Journal of Law & Urban Policy, contributing member
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Expands Community Associations Group With Three Leading Attorneys and New Office OpeningOctober 1, 2019
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Strengthens Its South Jersey Community Associations And Firm Presence With Four Leading AttorneysOctober 1, 2019