Gregg A. Shivers is a partner in the Cherry Hill, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP and a member of the Community Associations practice group.
Mr. Shivers is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney, a designation shared by only a small percentage of New Jersey Attorneys.
While Mr. Shivers still handles complex litigation matters including asbestos litigation, wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases on behalf of injured individuals, his primary focus at Hill Wallack is on representing Community Associations. Mr. Shivers and his partner George Greatrex come to Hill Wallack having represented over 230 associations which provides them with a wealth of knowledge on association law as well as practical association issues which greatly benefits their clients.
Mr. Shivers is admitted to practice in New Jersey and U.S. District Court District of New Jersey (1983). He earned his J.D. from Rutgers Law School and his undergraduate degree from Rutgers College.Leadership
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- Association for Justice (New Jersey and National), Member
- Adjunct Professor, Trial Advocacy, Rutgers School of Law, Camden
- Adjunct Professor, Criminal Law, Burlington County College
- South Jersey Survivors of Violent Crime (SJSVC), Board of Trustees
- Homes of Hope and the Camden Community Center, Board of Trustees
- Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys Selected To The 2020 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars ListsMarch 31, 2020
- HUD Issues Guidance On Reasonable Accommodations Under The Fair Housing Act Relating To Assistance AnimalsJanuary 29, 2020
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Expands Community Associations Group With Three Leading Attorneys and New Office OpeningOctober 1, 2019
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Strengthens Its South Jersey Community Associations And Firm Presence With Four Leading AttorneysOctober 1, 2019