Donald R. Gosnay is of counsel in the Cherry Hill, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP.
Mr. Gosnay has successfully represented individuals with asbestos related diseases and their families over the last thirty four years. He also has significant experience representing injured railroad workers under the Federal Employers Liability Act, as well as individuals who have suffered serious injury and/or death due to accidents or exposure to hazardous, toxic substances such as lead. He also practices in the area of maritime law where he has represented individuals who have suffered serious injury or death, whether at sea or working as longshoremen.
Mr. Gosnay has successfully tried a number of cases in both State and Federal Court and has represented individuals from many jurisdictions throughout the country including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, New York and Maine. A member of both the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars, Mr. Gosnay is admitted to the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the Eastern and Middle District of Pennsylvania and the State Courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Gosnay earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and his law degree from Temple University where he received the Lena Hale Award upon graduation. He also holds a Masters Degree from Temple University in Philosophy.Leadership
Presentations & Publications
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Adjunct Professor, Legal Research and Writing, Temple University Law School
- Speaker, Premises Liability and Discovery Procedures, National Business Institute
- Speaker, ATLA-NJ Boardwalk Seminar, Paralegal Section, Atlantic City, New Jersey
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Strengthens Its South Jersey Community Associations And Firm Presence With Four Leading AttorneysOctober 1, 2019