Commercial litigation is a cornerstone of the legal services offered by the Firm. Hill Wallack LLP's Complex Litigation Practice Group provides the full spectrum of commercial litigation services. We represent a wide variety of businesses, from Fortune 100 corporations to local entrepreneurs, in the myriad disputes that arise in today's business world.
Our Complex Litigation Practice Group has established its reputation by aggressively, efficiently and successfully representing clients in a wide range of legal areas, including: partnership and shareholder disputes, government and administrative matters, commercial and consumer fraud, real estate, land use and environmental, contract, banking and finance, securities, antitrust, corporate governance and fiduciary responsibilities, class action lawsuits, intellectual property, RICO, creditors' rights, lender liability, professional liability, business torts, tax, and trusts and estates.
Complex litigation matters often require intensive work on several fronts at the same time, under tremendous time pressure. In addition to broad experience, our complex litigators are equipped with the resources to achieve successful results for clients in the multi-party, multi-issue, multi-jurisdictional cases that are more and more common. We understand the importance of using technology to provide our clients with the most cost-efficient and effective legal representation possible. We also understand the challenges posed by the complexities of electronic discovery, and work with our clients to minimize the burdens discovery can impose.
In federal and state trial and appellate courts throughout the United States, and before administrative boards, government agencies and alternative dispute tribunals, Hill Wallack offers a combination of resources and experienced trial lawyers. Our litigators work closely with other attorneys in the Tax, Corporate & Business, Creditors' Rights/Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Banking & Secured Transactions and Trial & Insurance Practice Groups to achieve the best result for our clients.
Most important, our Complex Litigation Practice Group attorneys understand the business needs of our clients and the importance of the bottom line. We develop cost-effective strategies for achieving our clients' goals. Hill Wallack LLP delivers sophisticated representation, personal attention and economic solutions to all litigation needs.
- Seminar: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Eric I. Abraham to speak at NBI SeminarNovember 20, 2015
- Speaking Engagement: HW Attorneys to present to Bristol Township School DistrictAugust 19, 2015
- Conference: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Eric I. Abraham a panelist at ACI's Paragraph IV Disputes ConferenceApril 28, 2014
- Seminar: HW Partner Eric I. Abraham to Speak at NBI SeminarDecember 18, 2013
- Seminar: Adam B. Kaplan to speak at PA "Bridge the Gap" SeminarApril 23, 2013
- Article: Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys Eric I. Abraham and Christy L. Saveriano recently published in the New Jersey Lawyer magazineAugust 18, 2015
- Hill Wallack LLP Attorney Augusta M. O'Neill Elected Trustee of NJSBA's Women in the Profession SectionJune 9, 2015
- Hill Wallack LLP Adds New Attorneys To Princeton, NJ and Yardley, PA LocationsMay 27, 2015