The Business & Commercial Practice Group of Hill Wallack LLP counsels entrepreneurs and companies on matters ranging from the formation, acquisition and disposition of businesses, to day-to-day operations — whether the client does business in the United States or in other countries. The group also counsels clients on asset protection planning.
Reflecting the firm’s philosophy, clients receive advice that blends several disciplines — those from within the group, as well as the resources of other Hill Wallack LLP practice groups. This cross disciplinary approach provides our clients with an opportunity to utilize the firm’s experience and talents for complete, efficient, and cost effective results.
Hill Wallack LLP understands that businesses must survive in a highly competitive and ever changing world. To ensure that our clients maintain stability while growing, and approach change prepared with the knowledge necessary to succeed, our group actively monitors business law developments and provides periodic updates to clients that may prove useful, and sometimes critical, in daily business life.
Among the services that we provide:
- Corporate Structuring and Operations — From advice on the correct form of business to use, to forming the company, the group provides its clients with the sophisticated insight so often overlooked and oversimplified during this critical process. The group also provides advice on contracts, employment issues, trademarks and copyrights, workers’ compensation, and shareholders and directors meetings and succession planning.
- Asset Protection Planning — Whether using a limited liability company to transact business, or the creation of trusts to preserve one’s wealth, Hill Wallack LLP’s Business & Commercial Practice Group works to produce a tailored asset protection package to suit the client’s specific needs.
- Seminar: HW Attorneys present at the First Annual Bucks County Business Law InstituteMarch 2, 2017
- Seminar: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Francis J. Sullivan to Speak at NBI SeminarFebruary 24, 2016
- Speaking Engagement: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Timothy J. Duffy to speak at the 2015 Bench Bar ConferenceOctober 1, 2015
- Seminar: Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys Presenting Business Ethics SeminarJune 20, 2014
- Conference: HW Partner Thomas J. Jennings to speak at PRSA International ConferenceOctober 28, 2013
- News Release: Hill Wallack Attorney Selected To The 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers ListMay 12, 2017
- News Release: Hill Wallack Partner L. Stephen Pastor Continues Tradition To Help Bring Thanksgiving To Local FamiliesNovember 2, 2016
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Denise M. Bowman Appointed to the Youth Orchestra of Bucks County (YOBC) Advisory BoardOctober 13, 2016
- Hill Wallack LLP Partner Francis J. Sullivan, Recipient of Philadelphia SmartCEO Cornerstone AwardAugust 12, 2016
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys Take On Leadership Roles within Bucks County Bar AssociationJanuary 1, 2016
- Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys Selected To The 2015 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars ListsMay 19, 2015