Benjamin W.R. Hauser is an associate in the Yardley, Pa. office of Hill Wallack LLP, where he is a member of the School and Municipal Law and Employment & Labor Law practice groups.
Mr. Hauser focuses his practice on advising school district clients regarding personnel issues and school policy and has been involved in school district fact finding, in school district employee arbitrations, and in unfair labor practice litigation before the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board. He also counsels Townships and Municipal Authorities on matters concerning municipal liens and has participated in litigation involving municipal claims.
Mr. Hauser is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (2009), the State of New Jersey (2010), and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2010). He earned his J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law and his A.B., cum laude, from Lafayette College in Government and Law and in Economics and Business. Following law school Mr. Hauser served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable C. Theodore Fritsch, Jr. of the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas.Leadership
Presentations & Publications
- Member, Bucks County Bar Association
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Co-author, The Opioid Crisis - Are Workplace Laws Equipped to Address the Impact?, New Jersey Law Journal (December 2017)
Seminar: Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys to Speak at SWANA/PWIA Conference
September 6, 2018
Seminar: Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys Instruct Certification Class for PROP
July 26, 2018
- Seminar: Hill Wallack LLP Attorneys to Speak at SWANA/PWIA Conference
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Continues Growth of Its Bucks County Office with Addition of Four AttorneysOctober 30, 2017