Hill Wallack LLP Partner Supti Bhattacharya Sworn in for Third Term at NJSBA Annual Meeting and Conference
EventSupti Bhattacharya, Esq., will be sworn in for her third term as a New Jersey State Bar Association Trustee for the seat designated for an Asian American attorney on the Board of Trustees at the Annual Meeting on Thursday, May 19, 2016.
Ms. Bhattacharya has had extended involvement with the NJSBA. In addition to sitting on the Board of Trustees for the 18,000 member organization, representing Asian American attorneys across the State, she has been involved in the following Sections and Committees: Minorities in the Profession Section; Women in the Profession Section; Leadership Academy Assistant Dean and Selection Committee; Diversity Committee; Bylaws Committee; Meetings Arrangement & Program Committee; Membership & Public Relations Committee; and Long Term Planning Committee. She began her involvement with the NJSBA as the Mercer County Representative for the Young Lawyers Division.
Additionally, she has presented seminars for the NJSBA and has had articles published.
- NJSBA, New Jersey Family Lawyer, 2006 Premarital Asset Immunity and In-Contemplation-of-Marriage Asset Distribution
- NJSBA, Dictum, 2010, How to Hang Your Own Shingle, with a Little Help from Your Lawyer Friends
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- “DIY" Parentage (2016)
- What to Do When You Get That Call (2016)
- A New Beginning: Prisoner Re-entry Training for Lawyers (2015)
- 10 Must-Haves to Start Your Own Law Practice (2014)
- The Psychology of Divorce (2014)
- Hot Tips in Family Law—Trouble in the City of Love (2014)
- Handling Challenging Clients (2012)
- Improving your Law Practice Using the Internet (2011)
- The Ethical Issues of Social Networking (2010 and 2011)
- Pitfalls for Young Lawyers (2010)
- Client Fee Collection (2008)