Eric I. Abraham is a partner in the Princeton, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP and a member of the firm’s Complex Litigation practice group.
Mr. Abraham is a versatile business counselor and a no-nonsense trial lawyer with the skills to bring a case from initial investigation and pre-trial discovery through trial and appeals, in both state and federal court. He has significant experience with partnership and corporate conflicts such as medical practice dissolutions and minority/oppressed shareholder cases.
Mr. Abraham is admitted to practice in New Jersey (1995), New York (2002), Pennsylvania (1996), U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit (1998), U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (2000), the U.S. District, Eastern District of New York (2003), and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey (1996). He received his law degree from Seton Hall University School of Law and graduated cum laude. During law school, he served as an editor of the Seton Hall Law Review. Mr. Abraham is a graduate of Franklin & Marshall College.
Mr. Abraham litigates complex contract and construction litigation disputes and has handled significant toxic tort and product liability actions. He also regularly acts as New Jersey counsel in intellectual property matters on behalf of generic drug pharmaceutical clients.
Mr. Abraham’s clients include:
- Sandoz Inc.
- Apotex Corp.
- Hovnanian Industries
- Menk Corporation
- K. Hovnanian Companies
- Benjamin Moore Company
- Crown Bank
- Sovereign Bank
- Sun National Bank
- Chairman, Western Monmouth Utilities Authority
Presentations & Publications:
- When Disaster Strikes A Sloppy Job: The Act of God Defense, New Jersey Law Journal Construction Law Special Section
- A Review of The New Local Patent Rules, New Jersey Law Journal Intellectual Property Special Section
- Using the 'Equities' To Set the Valuation Date in Oppressed Shareholder Actions, New Jersey Law Journal Corporate Law Special Section
- Conference: Hill Wallack LLP Partner Eric I. Abraham a panelist at ACI's Paragraph IV Disputes ConferenceApril 28, 2014
- Seminar: HW Partner Eric I. Abraham to Speak at NBI SeminarDecember 18, 2013