Victoria A. Flynn is a partner in the Red Bank, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP, where she is a member of the firm’s Complex Litigation, Employment & Labor Law, Administrative Law/Government Contracts, Regulatory & Government Affairs, School Law and Municipal Law practice groups.
She is an experienced litigator, representing public and private clients, in State and Federal Court, at both the trial and appellate levels, in complex civil litigation matters. Ms. Flynn also specializes in counseling clients on Employment & Labor matters, conducting internal investigations, counseling clients with employer/employee disputes and representing clients in employment litigation matters that involve contract disputes, claims of discrimination and civil rights violations and whistleblower lawsuits.
Ms. Flynn is admitted to practice in New Jersey (1999) and before the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey. She earned her J.D. from Seton Hall University Law School, cum laude and is a graduate of Rutgers College. Following law school, Ms. Flynn was selected by Justice Jaynee LaVecchia to serve as her first law clerk upon Justice LaVecchia’s appointment to the Supreme Court of New Jersey.Leadership
Presentations & Publications
- AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Member, Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Monmouth County Bar Association
- Trustee, Holmdel Board of Education(2016 - present)
- President (2018 - present)
- Trustee, Holmdel Theater Company
- Recipient, Outstanding Young Woman of the Year - 2013
- Panelist, Quality in Education Summit (January 2014)
- Hill Wallack LLP Welcomes Victoria A. FlynnNovember 7, 2019