Sean D. Adams is counsel in the Princeton, NJ office of Hill Wallack LLP, where he is a member of the Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy and Real Estate Tax Appeals practice groups.
Mr. Adams concentrates his practice in all areas of creditors’ rights, including lender liability, commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures, workouts, lien priority, asset sales, receiverships, replevin, collection, title curative matters, bankruptcy, commercial transactions, landlord tenant matters, mediation, real estate litigation, contract disputes, collection matters, municipal violations, property tax appeals and complex litigation.
Mr. Adams further specializes in representing landlords in contested matters related to non-payment of rent, ejectment of unlawful occupants, breach of lease agreements, unlawful detainer, invalidating leases, and hold over tenants. Furthermore, Mr. Adams has navigated clients through the complexities of the Anti-Eviction Act, which regulates landlord-tenant matters in New Jersey.
Mr. Adams earned his J.D. from Hofstra University’s Maurice A. Deane School of Law and he earned his B.A. in History and Economics from Rutgers University. Mr. Adams is admitted to practice law in New Jersey (2013) and New York (2013) as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of New York.Leadership
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, American & Legal Financial Network (ALFN)
Hill Wallack Lawyers to Present Mercer County Bar Association Virtual CLE Program on COVID-19: Real Estate Updates on Landlord/Tenant, Sheriff's Sales and Bankruptcies
May 19, 2021
Event: A Financing Festival - A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
October 26, 2017
- Hill Wallack Lawyers to Present Mercer County Bar Association Virtual CLE Program on COVID-19: Real Estate Updates on Landlord/Tenant, Sheriff's Sales and Bankruptcies
- Client Alert: How the Resumption of Commercial Landlord Tenant Trials in New Jersey Impacts LandlordsJune 4, 2021
- 11 Hill Wallack Lawyers Named to the 2021 Edition of New Jersey Super LawyersApril 23, 2021
- Client Alert: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Issues Final Rule To Revise Regulation F of The Fair Debt Collection Practices ActNovember 13, 2020
- Client Alert: U.S. Supreme Court Rules That Municipalities Can Sue Banks Over Impact of ForeclosureMay 2, 2017