Keith M. Salmeri is an associate in the Princeton, NJ office of Hill Wallack LLP, where he is a member of the Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy practice group.
Mr. Salmeri concentrates his practice in all matters of creditors’ rights and bankruptcy, including: workouts; commercial foreclosures; asset purchases; receivership actions; pendente lite sales; commercial collections; lender liability lawsuits; residential foreclosure; representation of secured creditors in bankruptcy cases, commercial litigation and fraud litigation.
Mr. Salmeri earned his J.D. from The College of William and Mary School of Law. He earned his B.A. magna cum laude from The College of New Jersey. Mr. Salmeri is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York and the United States District Court, District of New Jersey.
Prior to joining Hill Wallack LLP, Mr. Salmeri served as a law clerk to the Honorable Peter F. Bariso, Jr., A.J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey.Leadership
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, American Legal & Financial Network (ALFN)
- Client Alert: How the Resumption of Commercial Landlord Tenant Trials in New Jersey Impacts LandlordsJune 4, 2021
- Client Alert: New York Court of Appeals Issuing Rulings Clarifying Foreclosure LawFebruary 25, 2021
- Client Alert: Assembly Votes To Convert Foreclosures Into Affordable HomesJune 23, 2020