Venture Capital and Emerging Markets
Hill Wallack LLP provides a full range of legal services to the venture capital and emerging market communities. Representing private emerging growth companies that seek financing as well as angel investors, our attorneys are experienced in all phases of the venture capital process, from incorporation, business plan preparation, seed and angel investor financing, venture capital investment, intellectual property protection, employment matters, strategic relationships, business combinations and eventual exit by acquisition or initial public offering. In representing investors, we have formed venture capital funds and assisted fund investors in making portfolio company investments and advising in the sale of venture-backed companies.
Our attorneys understand the dynamics of emerging and hi-growth companies, and provide counsel to management teams and investors concerning legal issues that are critical to their business decisions. Our representation of cutting-edge life sciences and high-tech companies allows us to stay informed of developing market trends and assist our clients in making the appropriate connections necessary to grow their start-ups or investments. We strive to develop an understanding of the economics and business realities of each deal so we can strike a balance between obtaining appropriate terms and cultivating quality, long-term relationships between venture capital investors and the emerging growth in which they invest. We strive to maintain this balance while helping our venture capital investor and emerging growth company clients with the successful completion of their financing transactions.
- Event: Hill Wallack LLP Attorney Matthew L. Devine presenting at Waterfront Lab-CamdenJanuary 24, 2018
- Seminar: Hill Wallack LLP attorney Matthew L. Devine to moderate seminar at Temple Law SchoolOctober 19, 2017
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Adds Two Attorneys To The FirmJuly 25, 2018
- Attorney Matthew Devine's Lawyering for Entrepreneurship Class at Temple Law School Featured in Temple 10-Q Business Law MagazineMarch 30, 2018
- Hill Wallack attorney Brett M. Buterick authors NJBIZ articleSeptember 18, 2017