Keith A. Loughlin is counsel in the Princeton, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP, where he is a member of the Land Use Solutions practice group.
A former Chief Counsel to the New Jersey Assembly Minority Office, Mr. Loughlin concentrates his practice in counseling clients in real estate law, including zoning, planning and land use development approval proceedings involving municipal zoning regulations; other governmental land use regulations; and environmental regulations impacting the use and development of real property. He also advises clients in government affairs including administrative law, business incentives, departmental actions, government procurement and contracting.
As Chief Counsel, Mr. Loughlin managed the Assembly Minority legal staff and advised members and employees on all legal and ethical issues. Mr. Loughlin previously served as Chief of Staff to New Jersey Assembly Minority Leader Jon Bramnick. Mr. Loughlin served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Joseph P. Perfilio, J.S.C., Law Division, Special Civil Part, at the Superior Court of New Jersey in Union County.Mr. Loughlin earned his J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law and he received his B.A. from the University of Florida. He is admitted to practice in New Jersey, New York, District of Columbia, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.Leadership
- Town Councilman, Westfield, N.J. 2010-2017
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Union County Bar Association
- Graduate, American Inns of Court, Richard J. Hughes Chapter
- Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars Edition 2018; 2009 - 2013. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.