Cassi G. Martin is counsel in the Yardley, Pa. office of Hill Wallack LLP, where she is a member of the Workers’ Compensation and Intellectual Property practice groups.
Ms. Martin concentrates her practice to the defense of employers, self-insureds and insurance companies against workers’ compensation claims.
Ms. Martin is admitted to practice in the states of Pennsylvania (2010), New Jersey (2011) and New York (2012). She earned her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law, and is a graduate of Marist College. While attending Marist, Ms. Martin served as Editor-in-Chief of The Circle, the Marist College student newspaper. Ms. Martin also served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Jeffrey L. Finley, presiding President Judge of the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas.Representative Matters
Ms. Martin successfully represents both large and small corporations in a variety of matters, including occupational disease, specific loss and amputation, subrogation, psychological, and medical utilization review claims at both the trial and appellate levels. She assists clients in the development of claim reduction strategies and implementation of loss mitigation tactics. Her focus is on limiting her client’s exposure throughout the claims’ process.Leadership
Presentations & Publications
- Member, Bucks County American Inn of Court
- Author, Note, The Unbranding of Brands: Advocating for Source Disclosure in Corporate America, 20 FORDHAM INTELL. PROP. MEDIA & ENT. L.J. 1307 (2010)
- Hill Wallack Attorney Cassi G. Martin Authors Workers' Compensation Article in The Legal IntelligencerOctober 13, 2019
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Promotes Two AttorneysFebruary 2, 2018
- Hill Wallack LLP partner Barbara M. Kirk wins appeal on significant zoning caseApril 19, 2017
- Client Alert: BIG WORKERS’ COMP WIN FOR PENNSYLVANIA EMPLOYERApril 29, 2016
- News Release: Hill Wallack LLP Adds Six New Attorneys To The FirmSeptember 18, 2015