Angela C. Pattison is counsel in the Cherry Hill, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP, where she is a member of the Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy practice group.
Ms. Pattison has concentrated her practice in bankruptcy litigation for the past ten years. She regularly appears on behalf of secured creditors in the District of New Jersey and Eastern District Pennsylvania. Ms. Pattison also manages a nationwide caseload through the Hill Wallack National Bankruptcy Program.
Ms. Pattison earned her J.D. from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law and she earned her B.A. in History from Rowan University. She is admitted to practice law in New Jersey (2010), Pennsylvania (2009), United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and the United States District of Eastern District of Pennsylvania.Leadership
Presentations & Publications
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Panelist, “Hot Topics in Chapter 13”, 22nd Annual William H. Gindin, New Jersey Bankruptcy Bench Bar Conference (June 2020)
- Presenter, COVID-19 Mortgage Relief Programs: Current Issues and What’s Next, NJICLE Webcast (May 2020)
- Panelist, COVID-19 Brown Bag Series, Presented by the Chapter 13 Panel Trustees in the District of New Jersey (April - August 2020)
- Presenter, Hon. Gloria M. Burns Annual Bankruptcy Bench Bar Conference, (March 2019)
- Presenter, “Creditors’ Attorney Update,” Chapter 13 Symposium (October 2018)
- Author, Simple Civility, The Absolute Priority, Volume 2, Issue 2 (October 2016)
- Presenter, "To Stay or Not to Stay," 18th Annual William H. Gindin Bankruptcy Bench Bar Conference (April 2016)
- Presenter, "Bankruptcy Case Law Update," Young Lawyer's Division, Delaware County Bar Association Bench Bar Conference (2011)