Angela C. Pattison is counsel in the Cherry Hill, N.J. office of Hill Wallack LLP, where she is a member of the Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy practice group.
Ms. Pattison concentrates her practice in bankruptcy litigation.
Ms. Pattison earned her J.D. from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law and she earned her B.A. in History from Rowan University. She is admitted to practice law in New Jersey (2010), Pennsylvania (2009), United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and the United States District of Eastern District of Pennsylvania.Leadership
Presentations & Publications
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Presenter, Hon. Gloria M. Burns Annual Bankruptcy Bench Bar Conference, (March 2019)
- Presenter, “Creditors’ Attorney Update,” Chapter 13 Symposium (October 2018)
- Author, Simple Civility, The Absolute Priority, Volume 2, Issue 2, October 2016
- Presenter, "To Stay or Not to Stay," 18th Annual William H. Gindin Bankruptcy Bench Bar Conference (April 2016)
- Presenter, "Bankruptcy Case Law Update," Young Lawyer's Division, Delaware County Bar Association Bench Bar Conference (2011)