Christopher N. McGann is an associate in the Yardley, Pa. and Princeton, N.J. offices of Hill Wallack LLP, where he is a member of the Trusts & Estates practice group.
He concentrates his practice counseling clients on available estate planning strategies utilizing wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, life insurance trusts and Limited Liability Corporations.
Mr. McGann earned his J.D. from Rutgers School of Law and his B.A. from the University of Maryland. He is admitted to practice law in New Jersey (2011), Pennsylvania (2011) and New York (2017).Representative Matters
- Represents beneficiaries of Estates in actions against Executors and Administrators for breaches of fiduciary duties in administration of Estates
- Represents beneficiaries of Estates in Will contest matters
- Represents Executors and Administrators in Estate Administration matters
- Represents adults with disabilities and parents of children with disabilities in preparation of Special Needs Trust in Estate Planning matters
▪ Member, Pennsylvania State Bar Association